Monday, March 2, 2009

Time

Sat 2/28/2009 there was a women conference at St Johns where sister Chicko Okazaki spoke. she is amazing lady! She spoke to us approx 1 hr. She is approx 83 years old and spoke with very few notes. Sister Burgess from Snowflake spoke first about her life growing up in Germany at the end of world war II. She was very interesting!

Last week was a very trying one there was 29 patients scheduled Friday and I didn't schedule then all. I had help. We were ALL stressed out when Gary picked me up for lunch I told him I felted like calling in sick and not going back, but my conscious wouldn't let me. Rosie was off today, Monday 3-2-09 and Friday so I did her stuff and not mine.

Gretchen's mother-in-law is in the hospital she has tumors on her hip, esophagus and ribs. There are going to put a rod in her hip/leg they said if she fell it would shatter. Up date she had the surgery 3-3. They had her up walking today, but she is running a fever. Remember her in your prayers. The doctor told her last Friday that she couldn't work any more, so Steve took this week off to watch Dylan, then next week a lady from the ward will watch him, Gretchen took the next week.

No comments: