Saturday, March 7, 2009

THANKFUL

As I laid in bed this morning thinking back on the week and what had happened. I decided it wasn’t a week to write about so decided to write a THANK YOU blog.
First I am thankful for my FAMILY. My husband and his quite caring ways, he lets me rant and rave and then I am ok. For my parents and that they raised me in the gospel of Jesus Christ. The things they gave me it wasn’t always material things but I knew they loved me. For my ancestors that they joined the church even with times that were hard they set an example for me. For my daughters that listen to me, always there when I need someone to talk to. My sisters as different as they are; are both a strength to me. My nieces and nephews for their love

For my TESTIMONY of the Church of Jesus Christ that is was restored on the earth today. That we have a prophet that leads and guides us. For the scriptures that we have for answers. For temples that through ordinances performed there we can be a family forever. For Gary’s and mine calling, to serve the Lord and teach the temple prep class. For an older brother that died for us that we might repent and return to live with our father. For the priesthood that has been restored and my husband does hold it. That prayers are answered, sometimes not in our time frame.

For HEALTH that I am able to get out of bed go to work and do the things I need and enjoy doing.

For MATERIAL THINGS like a home, transportation, all the modern convences that we enjoy like a washer ,dryer, computer, cameras, microwave, telephones and many many more. I can’t forget a good bed that I can go to and get a good night sleep. A job as stressful as it is.

For a COUNTRY and the freedoms that we enjoy. That the founding fathers were guided as they drafted the constitution.

I could go on and on but I am a VERY BLESSED PERSON that has her trials like any one else.

1 comment:

Robin said...

I'm glad you share that. I need to remember to count my blessings when I have a rough day/week/year. You inspire the rest of us to be better. I love you.