Thursday, March 26, 2009

SNOW!!!




When I left work today at 4:40 it was starting to rain/snow the wind was blowing HARD. I had to stop at Safeway and wished I didn't have to get out in the cold. Then in that short amount of time it turned to snow. As I was walking into the house I was thinking I hate snow I hate the cold, but had to turn it around. I Love the snow because I love the green grass, flowers that can happen because of the moisture we receive. I am thankful that we have water to drink, and much more!!! This how much we received in three hours. Robin beware it will be coming your way!

2 comments:

Robin said...

Oh Thanks for that! They said it could start as early as last night. I need to look out the window and see. It was certainly blowing hard enough to bring something in. Loved talking to you last night. Love you.

Robin said...

Ok, so what happened to Come What May and Love it? My blog shows that you did this post, but it is no where to be seen. By the way, got your lovely storm. Thanks for sharing. Love you.