Saturday, March 21, 2009

Spring!

I love SPRING!!! We have had some exciting sign that spring is coming. When I leave for work in the morning there are birds sing. I can hear three different kinds. I saw a robin the other day. The days are longer! I saw a daffodil , then I found this pansy hiding in our flower bed. The weather hasn’t been too bad it is still in the mid 20’s when I leave for work, but in the 50’s when I come home.

I have the neatest husband he watched “27 dresses” with me last night. It isn't every husband that will watch a girly film with their wife.
We filled out the NCAA brackets at work and of course I had Gary help me. We did ok on the first round, but the team we picked to win it all lost it's first game and is out. So we will see how it goes. I told Gary I’m not sure about this before I didn’t care who won but when you put down on paper you are watching checking on line and cheering.

2 comments:

Robin said...

So was that Butler?

Enid said...

No Florida State