Sunday, April 5, 2009

Bug

I have the genealogy bug! Last Sunday our 5th Sunday lesson was on the new family search program. I went home and signed up and spent the rest of the evening looking up family. My aunt hasn’t had her temple work done so signed up to do it (after checking with my sisters). Today I have been looking for the Ladewig side. It gets exciting when you find some information. I have been telling Gary that we need to do his brother and sister work. Hopefully soon.
After listening to conference there were a lot of talks about temples. I need to be more committed and attend the temple a lot more. I did enjoy all of the talks; you get regenerated to do better!
Love to you all!!!

1 comment:

Robin said...

I have a husband that was bit by the bug too. He goes to the family history center every week. Enjoyed talking to you tonight. Love you.