Sunday, April 12, 2009

Happy Easter!!!

Hope all had an enjoyable day!! I love this day and the special meaning it is. I spent last night reading talks about the atonement. There is so much to learn. I need to practices forgiveness a lot more and use the atonement in my live to improve it. I am so thankful for a savior, older brother that loved us so much that he died for us that we might be resurrected and then work towards eternal life.
I love my family one daughter called first thing this morning then was able to talk to two more. We had Donella her friend and kids over for Easter dinner. It was a nice day!

Last week at work I was trainings a new girl to help me. The old one is moving.

We have a lot of Aprils birthdays five grandchildren, a daughter, brother in law and lots of nieces and nephews. Happy birthday to all!!!!

2 comments:

Robin said...

Did I miss a birthday? Was it Erika's?

Enid said...

Gretchen's is the 29th