Sunday, April 19, 2009

Things

Nothing exciting happened this week. Work, visiting teaching etc. Our stake had a women conference sat. The theme was “Feed my sheep” I got to sit my favorite sister-in-law Carla and her daughter Betty. We made plans to go to the temple in May to do Jeannie and Dwain’s work. I am excited to get this done I will also do my aunts work that day. I am thankful that we live close enough to the temple and have knowledge of temple work.


I found a quote this week that really hit home for me, it is from Sheri Dew’s new book “Simple, Stunning, Sobering truths”. “On those days when we’re not ready to stop bring offended, not ready to forgive, still determined to dish out the silent treatment, what we’re actually saying is, “Thanks. But I don’t want to become more like the Savior today, Maybe tomorrow, but not today.” Guess what I am working on this week!


Saturday afternoon the weather was nice for a change so I cleaned out my flower garden in front of the house. Now just waiting fir the weather to get warm to plant flowers. We usually do that the end of May.

Have a great week!!!!

1 comment:

Robin said...

you always find something uplifting even in a boring week. Thanks for always finding the good. Love you.