Sunday, February 8, 2009

A GREAT day

Sat Gary and I had a great day. We went to the temple when the Bigelow's were sealed. I feel so blessed to live near a temple to have the blessings of the temple. It is neat to see young couples doing what is right. I am also thankful for the opportunity that Gary and I have to teach the temple prep classes. We started teaching two more people today. It is so exciting to see people grow including Gary and I.

After we went to the temple I got to help Kendra get her temple clothes, she will be going next sat to receive here endowments. I am happy for her. This will be a great help in her life.

I am thankful for telephones and that I get to talk to my daughters, all of them are a great help and influence in my life!!! Thank you for your love!!!


This is a sunset from last night. I love sun rises and sun sets. They are all so different.



1 comment:

Robin said...

I too am grateful for telephones. I'm grateful I have you as a Mom. Love you.
Enjoy going through the temple with Kendra, what a special day that will be.