Sunday, February 1, 2009

Another week

I have been trying to think of something to write about what has had happened this pass week, only it was un-eventful I worked every day busy there. Fri a new program was put on my computer re finance so now I have to enter all the data for the personal trainer, wellness program. This will be a challenge since I am just treading water with every thing else I have to do.

A good thing the first couple we taught the temple classes to will be going this coming sat (Feb 7)to be sealed and for her to get her endowments. When I called Thur to make a reservation for Gary & I the session was already full, so we will go to the sealing.

I did go to enrichment Tues evening. It was about taking time for your husband, friends, family and your self. One interesting thing I learned was a family that has dinner together the children will do better in life.

The weather has been nice nothing to complain about.

1 comment:

Robin said...

Sounds like you are very busy. Sorry to hear there is more put on your workload. Hopefully you will have "extra" help this week. We love you.