Sunday, January 18, 2009

Yes there are Miracles

We had a miracle this week. My niece Kendra has been going through some tuff times. Thur she was in court at Las Vegas where the judge had ordered her to move back to Vegas by Sunday (yes today). The judge had figured out visitation for the two boys and etc etc....(You have to remember they are separated not divorced) Then it was brought to the judges attention that there was a order of protection and the boys are listed on it; she took a recess to call the judge here where the order of protection was put in place. Our family had been praying for her but when the judge took the recess Chris left the court room and called his mother to sent out the call to start praying we started calling every one it was 12:30 here. When the judge returned to the court room she said Judge Gunnels was out until Tues. So she adjourned until Wed. after she has had time to speak with Judge Gunnels. Kendra felt that was a miracle that the judge was finally listening before that she was giving Wayne every thing he had asked for and that she is not moving back today. We fasted today that the judges involved will listen, and much more.


Another miracles this week I was leaving work and who know why but I fell out the front door and hit my head real hard on the railing. I instantly got a good size goose egg. It hurt quite bad, but I didn'tbreak any thing. My head is still quite sore, but I am fine.


Dec first we moved into our new facility. We have had new equipment sense July and finally had them put together Wed so here are some pictures of where I work.

















This is 10 mobile homes put together and was brought from New Jersey. I was hoping for a bigger office but didn't happen.
Funny is during the Cardinal game Gary said I even wore my game day shirt and I said I started to say something about it at lunch but you have on the coyotes not cardinals (they are both red)!!!!







1 comment:

Robin said...

Where are the pics of your office? I was hoping to see that. Put me on the call list next time there is a family thing. O.k.? Family needs to be unified no matter how blood removed we may be. In these troubled times, we will only have our families to rely on and that means the family as it now exists. I love you.

Glad to hear your head is o.k. If you were Rosey you would still be crying about it. LOL