Sunday, January 4, 2009

Reflections

Part of a new year is trying to be more positive. Last year was a year that I don't want to repeat. I found a saying that I gave away a lot this Christmas. "Life is not waiting for the storms to past..... It is about learning to dance in the rain" So I am going to learn to dance in the rain and look for something good every day. We had a very good Sacrament meeting a lot of testimonies re the love of our savior.

Yesterday Saturday I cleaned a corner of our bedroom, where I like to spend part of my Sundays reading, writing in my journal, and of course napping.




Thur I was off work so Gary and I took down Christmas decorating and put them away. He has been watching a lot of football for the past few days. He was happy that the Cardinals won yesterday.

2 comments:

Robin said...

I like that saying. I will have to dance more in the rain and not worry about a wet head! I like your reading space, hope it brings you great comfort in this new year. I love you.

grandmadebbie said...

yea so glad you have a blog. Hope you have a Happy New Year. I like your saying also. Right now I think Iwill be dancing in the snow!!!!!!lol Love you Debbie