Sunday, January 11, 2009

Another Week Jan 4 to 10

This week at work I had to attend a class Tues and Wed it was put on by The Pacific Institute. I mention I wanted to be more positive well this class is about the way we think. There were words like "efficacy"(means to cause, to bring about, or to make happen) "scotomas" is Greek for blindness or blind spots. Scotomas are where reality actually exists but you cannot see it or perceive it. It also talked about "change the way you think and you change the way you way you run your life. So now I have home work until I go to the next classes Jan 19 and 20th.

Happiness this week is when your 2 1/2 old grandson sing you the ABC's.

Funny is when your two year old grandson was asked if he cut his hair and he said "no ma mo does" this is after he had already cut a piece.


Warm is when you receive the Christmas present that Gary had ordered for him and I and it came in a "snuggle blanket" Here is Gary with his on. It has arms so you can read and use your arms and still keep warm.






Nice is attending a Cherika's birthday party. She turned 11 in Dec but waited to have the party Sat.





2 comments:

grandmadebbie said...

wow I need that blanket up here in Logan. Is it all they say it is on the TV? Maybe I should get us one. Tell Gary hi. Love debbie

Robin said...

Sounds like you had a nice week. I love to hear when you count your blessings. Just remember to count yourself. You are one of my greatest and warmest blessings. I love you.