Saturday, March 27, 2010

Spring Break

We went to CA with Gretchen and family and Erika. We have a time share that we have never used. They (Gretchen & Erika) said they would pay for every thing else if we could use the time share. With every thing going on with our life we took them up on it. We drove to the valley on Tues. and left on wed, Devin had a volley ball thing he had to go to that morning. Thursday went to Disney Land Gretchen & Erika had put together humanity back pack for the Gilbert fire department so we got complimentary tickets. We spent the days there Gary and I were beat by the time we left, but it was a good day.





Gary, Erika got hats and Dylan got his mickey ears.

Fri Erika got tickets for us to go whale watching. Gary and I had done this on our Alaskan cruise. It is quite amazing like Erika said it is like looking for a needle in a hay stack. The ocean is so big but we found three. We stayed with two for quite a while.





Sat we went to the beach. Steve’s sister lives in Ca so she came and spent the day with us.
Came home Sunday back to work Wednesday. We won’t talk about work.

There has been so much death in our valley, it is sad. We loss another one of our class mates George Proctor, he lived with Gary and his family our senior year.
I saw a robin the other day and got excited that we might be having spring soon!!!

2 comments:

Robin said...

I thought it said you saw "Robin" the other day and I was like...were you dreaming about me? LOL

So glad you were able to get away and enjoy yourselves. Makes everything else a little easier to handle.

Love you.

Enid said...

I thought about that after I wrote it. I will be excited when I see you!!!