Sunday, October 11, 2009

??????

What to blog about? Do you every wonder what would be interesting enough to write about. There is one good thing Gary and I have been married almost fifteen years, and this is the first time we have had both of our vehicles paid for. It is a good feeling! I always thought when we got close to retirement we would buy a vehicle and get it paid for; not knowing the economy would force us into this. Just wish we were close to getting our home paid for.

Fun stuff:

When you get a letter from your granddaughter.

Watching your grandson play in the water.




2 comments:

Robin said...

See...you found something to blog about. I love reading what you write. Thanks for posting the picture letter Miss Boo sent you. I have saved it to my file to print out for her scrapbook. Congrats on having both vehicles paid off. Love you. Dylan looks so grown up. For a minute I thought it was Devan and then I remembered he is 16.

Anonymous said...

Retirement? Have you not been paying attention to Barack. There is no retirement. WE have to pay for all these programs.