Sunday, October 25, 2009

Anniversary


Gary and I celebrated our fifteen wedding anniversary the 21. We didn’t do anything special but go out to dinner that night. I jokily said we signed our will which we did the next day. I took thur afternoon off work since I had worked Saturday for a while. We signed our will and went and visited Carla, she is looking good and able to get around her home in her wheel chair quite well. My girls give me a bad time and say Gary had some color in his hair when we got married but things can’t stay the same.

Last night Gary and I had comp tickets to see the “Legends of Country Music”. We only stayed for half of it Gary’s back started hurting so came home. They sang some songs of Marty Robbins I had seened him in Vegas I started thinking of all the stars I was able to see while living there. The first one I saw was Ella Fitzgerald I didn’t want to go but Brenda talked me into it. Elvis twice, Wayne Newton three or four time. Glen Campbell, Bobby Vinton, Andy Williams, Barbara Streisand these are the ones I can remember. I am really dating my self. This back in the day when you dressed up and were dinner shows.

1 comment:

Robin said...

Boy was Dad skinny!

I love Ella Fitzgerald. Wish I could have seen her in concert. Did you enjoy what you saw of the concert? I forgot to ask you last night.

Love you.