Sunday, June 21, 2009

Stuff




Just thought I would share a few different things.
The other morning I was on my way to work and this is what I saw. Gary and I knew they were working on the dome we had seen men by the sky lights and hearing them drop things, so now I guess they are ready to put in the new sky light. The old ones have been leaking for a few years.

We have to wear black shirts at work; we can choose what color of embroidery the logo is in. I came home two weeks ago and didn’t change and started cleaning one of the bathrooms. The lid to the toilet bowl cleaner came off and got all over my shirt. So I order one another one with gold lettering and decided I needed something bright so got this green one too.

Don’t you like my new header!!! Robin is here and helped me. Yea!! Will write more later about their visit.

No comments: