Sunday, June 7, 2009

Flying $10 bill






Sat Gary and I went to the cemeteries to fix the graves and put flowers on them since we did not make it Memorial Day. First we went to Eagar all we had to do was replace the old flowers on Lester, Laverne, Dwain, Maureen, Jeanie, Grandpa and Grandma Wiltbank. Then we went to Alpine. Idonna and Brad met us there. We did not make it last year so had to find the rocks that went around the graves, take care of the weeds. We have four generation there my brother Robbie, Mom & Dad, Grandpa and Grandma Jepson six aunts and one uncle, great grandparents and aunts and uncles and a lot more.




On the way back to town (Eagar) I stopped to take a picture of the rode sign that has Lester and Red name on it. I opened my camera case out side the vehicle. Idonna had given me a $10 bill to pay for some things I had brought for her and I had put it in the camera case. The wind was blowing so bad that it blew away I just watched it go. When I got back inside Gary asked me if that was money I said yes ten dollars he said he watched it and thought he saw where it landed I pulled up a little and he got out and went to it and was able to find it. Talk about lucky!

1 comment:

Robin said...

Lucky bill! Glad you were able to go visit the grave sites. I didn't know about the road sign. Thanks for taking a picture and posting it. Great memory.