Sunday, January 31, 2010

Happenings

Another month has come and gone. Life isn’t easy but I have to remember that we aren’t given more than we can handle. We had a good snow storm. Alpine and Luna was with out electric for 3 to 4 days, it was good run for my sisters to find out what they need.
The kids had a snow day so was out of school. One of my co worker neighbors made this snow dragon she told me about so Gary and I went too see it then it made it into the paper.



Wally’s is closed almost clean out. We have had someone come and break down the sample racks. Now you realized how big it is. We are hoping to sell the building. We went for a two hour interview to sign Gary up for social security / disability.

We have been blessed in many ways. We have a wood burning stove and wood to keep us warm; have food to eat, family that cares, I have a job, and so much more. The one thing I wish we were debit free and things wouldn’t be so hard when you go down to just my income.

2 comments:

Robin said...

That is one cool snow dragon. I love that you always remember to count your blessing, amidst it all. I love you.

Anonymous said...

You are so right, that we are never given more than we can handle. Thanks for the reminder to be greatful, aside from all going on. Awesome dragon, who's was it?