Sunday, May 10, 2009

Mothers Day


A lot of thoughts are going through my mind. Thinking about my mom, her birthday was May 8 and also her anniversary. She passed away 1974 at the age of 58. So she has been gone a long time. Of course there are a lot of things I would asker her now. I received flowers for mother’s day they are so beautiful and smell good! I am very blessed to have daughters that are my best friends! Happy Mothers day to all!!!!

I had Gary helping me wash windows sat. Spraying the siding off. Doing some yard work, I love spring and being able to be out side.

Our lesson in Relief society today was given by Lisa Wilkins it was based on a quote by President Gordon B. Hinckley “Rise to the great potential within you. I do not ask that you reach beyond your capacity. I hope you will simply do what you can do in the best way you know how. If you do so, you will witness miracles come to pass.” What a fitting thing to learn on mothers’ day.

I found another quote I like “forget the potholes in the road and celebrate the journey instead! (this was on dove candy) good thought with yummy stuff.

1 comment:

Robin said...

I need to eat more candy! Love you.